Do you know that hotel business can be very profitable business?
Learn About Grand 99 Hotel Investment in Philippines
Not just any hotel but hotel especially those like Hotel 81 where they charge by the hour! If you are keen to find out how you can tap into similar opportunity for good passive income and gains, do join the developer, Sunland Development Corp for the presentation.
Features and Benefits
- Assured 10% net returns for 7.5 years upon start of hotel operation
- Upon expiry of 7.5 years, investor can exercise Guarantee Buyback Scheme
- Or choose to continue to hold the property for rental or sell to market at prevailing market price
- Freehold title
- Well located in extremely high human traffic area
- Land already secured with relevant building permits
- Proven track record of developer –completed and profitably run 2 other hotels
- Investment starts from only S$50K (freehold) or 1.7million pesos.
- Downpayment of 50%
- Investment is pegged in Philippines peso
Why invest hotels in Philippines?
The Philippines was among the top performers in terms of property prices growth worldwide, according to a survey by research house Global Property Guide (GPG). In GPG’s global house price survey for 2013, the Philippines was the fourth top performer with the average price of three-bedroom condominium units in the Makati central business district rising 10.56 percent in 2013 following annual increases of 4.85 percent in 2012 and two percent in 2011.
Check out another asia city investment survey 2014 done by PWC.
Keen To Invest This Philippines Hotel Property?
Real Centre Consultants
CEA licence : R049878I