NDP Tickets 2015 | How To Get NDP Tickets
NDP 2015 Ticket Application Process
- 8-17 May 2015 : Apply NDP tickets (Either 9th August 2015 – Actual or 1st August 2015 – Preview)
- 1-5 June 2015 : Notification of NDP Ticket Balloting Results via SMS
- 5-14 June 2015: Collection of NDP tickets
Where are the NDP ticketed venue options?
- The Float
- No preference
How many NDP tickets can you apply?
- 2 or 4 or 6 tickets
- To ensure fair balloting, note that those who apply 2 tickets will have higher chance than those who apply for 4 tickets and so forth.
At the float, the spectators will be treated to pre-parade festivities, ‘live’ fireworks display, navy display and aerial display. The Parade will be screened ‘live’.
How to get NDP tickets? There are four main methods namely:
- Apply NDP tickets via online
- Apply NDP tickets via SMS
- Apply NDP tickets via AXS station
- Apply NDP tickets via SAM station
While the NDP ticket application are only available to Singaporeans and PRs, I wish the ticketing system balloting could be in a fair way to give priority to those who have not attended any recent NDPs with a higher chance of getting these NDP tickets 2015. I am one of them who had applied 4 NDP tickets on 8 May 2015 and I look forward to hear good news in early June to celebrate SG50.
Take note SG 50 NDP 2015 Ticketing’s Terms and Conditions Before Submission
1. By clicking on the “I Agree” button below, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions set forth by the NDP ’15 Executive Committee.
2. Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply for the tickets for the Actual NDP (National Day Parade) and the NDP Preview
3. Ticket application starts from 8th May 2015 and ends on 17th May 2015. Tickets will NOT be given on a first-come-first-served basis. All valid applications will go through the e-balloting system.
4. Each applicant must opt for either tickets for the Actual NDP, or tickets for the NDP Preview. (Actual NDP is on 9th August 2015, while the NDP Preview is on 1st August 2015)
5. Each applicant must opt for 2, 4 or 6 tickets. The chances of winning 2 tickets would be higher than that of winning 4 or 6 tickets. Similarly, the chances of winning 4 tickets will be higher than that of winning 6 tickets.
6. Every NRIC holder is limited to ONE application per mode (‘mode’ being NDP website, AXS/SAM machines, and SMS), but only the latest application made will be eligible for e-balloting.
7. Singaporean Citizens will have double chances in winning the tickets as compared to the Singapore Permanent Residents. Singapore Permanent Residents will have double chances in winning the tickets as compared to the previous NDP ticket winners.
8. Applicants who select No preference in the venue options will be balloted for both locations, i.e. they will be balloted for both the Padang seats, as well as the Marina Floating Platform seats.
9. Balloting results are final and no appeal would be entertained.
10. Successful applicants would be notified via SMS between the 1st June 2015 to 5th June 2015 through their preferred contact numbers provided during application.
11. Applicants are subjected to receive SMS notifications or advertisements authorized by the NDP 15 Executive Committee.
12. All tickets for the Actual NDP and the NDP Preview are not to be sold for any gain, monetary or otherwise.
13. Each ticket admits one spectator to the parade. Children (inclusive of infants) must hold a valid ticket to be admitted to the parade.